1. Extract the plugin in <magento_install_dir>/app/code. The file structure should look like this:
2. Run bin/magento module:enable Edipost_Shipment to enable module
4. Run bin/magento module:status to check if the module is enabled
5. Run bin/magento setup:upgrade to update database schema, clear compiled code and cache
Go to Stores --> Configuration --> Sales --> Shipping Settings and edit the address fields under Origin
Go to Stores --> Configuration --> Sales --> Edipost Integration to open the setup page and populate the fields as described below.
- Choose Yes to enable module
- URL to Edipost API. Use https://api.edipost.no if no other URL is provided
- The password to access the Edipost API. Contact customer support to obtain a valid API Token
- URL to Edipost web application. Use https://app.edipost.no if no other URL is provided
- Username to log in to Edipost web application
- Password to log in to Edipost web application
- Make sure the Print engine is Active. If not, download the installer and follow the on-screen instructions. Follow this guide to setup Localprint for your webshop URL.
- Select the printer you want to use for regular shipping labels (not RFID)
- Press this button to print a PDF test label
- Select the printer you want to use for RFID shipping labels. This printer is only used for the shipping method "Pakke i Postkasse (med sporing)"
- Press this button to print a RFID test label
- Choose shipping product
- Add reference text. This is an optional field
- Use electronic alert on SMS/Email if supported by shipping product
- Create shipment for the current order
- Open the address for the current order in the Edipost web application
|1.1.0||07.07.2021||Added support for new Bring products|